Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Man from Muskegon

I didn't know Don Nelson was from Michigan. Wow!

The Warriors will be in the playoffs if they beat Portland tonight at the Rose Garden. Or, if they lose but the Clippers also lose. Additionally, if the Lakers lose to the Kings, and the Warriors win, they will be playing Phoenix instead of Dallas. I would be pretty disappointed if that happened, because I think the Warriors actually have a great matchup against Dallas. I would guess that Warriors/Suns would be pretty thrilling, though. 300 points scored each game, more fast breaks than half-court sets, totally insane football passes after every other rebound... And Phoebe and I will be there for games 3 and 4 up in section 231 !!!

Last night during starting lineups, the Warriors were doing their normal sort-of-cowboy-style dance moves, and one of the guys (I can't remember who) did this hillarious performative version of FRISKING stephen jackson for a weapon when jackson was called into the lineup. Really brilliant.

No comments: